Welcome to the home page of The Confederation of Epidemiological Associations.
An international association linking members, organizations working in the field of Public Health and Epidemiology with a conceptual plank of Interdisciplinarity and interdisciplinary knowledge.
CEA is an Umbrella body of Epidemiological Associations of Asian Countries. The member organizations are working in the field in Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, North Korea, South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Taiwan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen.
Vision and Mission Statement
- The aims of the Association are to facilitate communication among those engaged in research and teaching in epidemiology throughout the world, and to engage in the development and use of epidemiological methods in all fields of health including social, community and preventive medicine and health services administration in Kerala and abroad.
- These aims are to be achieved by holding scientific meetings and seminars, by publication of journals, reports, monographs, transactions or books, by contact among Members, and by other activities consistent with these aims.
- To disseminate up to date information regarding various diseases and disabilities to the various stake holders including disabled people their care givers, parents and teachers.
- To start various direct and indirect services for the diseased and disabled through a holistic approach on the upliftment of them will be a major objective of this confederation.
- The confederation will arrange free medical camps, awareness and training programmes for the various target groups with non-profit motive and charitable aspect.
- To evaluate the present practices in the disease and disability management and develop more effective practices and strategies.
Associations under CEA
1) International Nepal Epidemiological Association
Awards of Confederation of Epidemiological Associations
|1. CEA Public Service Award|
2. CEA Cancer Research Award
3. CEA Award for Scientific Distinction
4. CEA Award for Biomedical Research
5. CEA Epidemiological Research Living Legend Award
6. CEA Scientific Achievement Award
7. CEA Clinical Medical Research Award
8. CEA Special Achievement Award
|9. CEA Prize in Neuroscience|
10. CEA Award of Global Health Research
11. CEA Award of Breakthrough in Life Sciences
12. Outstanding contribution to Epidemiology
13. Outstanding contribution to Biostatistics
14. CEA Epidemiological Research Living Legend Award
FCEA [Fellow of Confederation of Epidemiological Associations]
MCEA [Member of Confederation of Epidemiological Associations]